Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ciobanu Cristian <cr...@istream.today> on 2017/10/10 15:05:25 UTC

Zone migration ACS

Hello,

    I have a question, I have 2 cloudstack management console, is there a
way to migrate from A to B ? I like to use just one management console this
is why I ask this.

   Example :

        Cloudstack Management - zone A

---------------------------->  CloudStack Management zone A and B

        CloudStack manamenegt - zone B

Thank you,

Cristian

RE: Zone migration ACS

Posted by Ciobanu Cristian <cr...@istream.today>.
Hi Dag,

  Thank you very much for clarification, I thought is a way for migration like this, but now I see the logic.

Regards,
Cristian