Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sebastian Hasait <ha...@gmx.de> on 2002/06/18 16:50:51 UTC

InClass-Server

Hi!

I want to do normal RPC-Stuff:
I have a class with a main-Method, to start it from command-line.
This class contains some Methods to export, so they can be called by a client.

This class should be a standalone application, because it provides GUI.
As far as i have understood, i will need an instance of AxisServer, but i
don't know how to tell AxisServer, what Methods it should export.
My second problem is, how to assign a socket to AxisServer so it will listen
on it and wait for calls.

Thank you for help.

Sebastian