Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/20 22:17:51 UTC

[VOTE] Move future TILES releases to apache's Nexus Pro instance (take 2)

All,

I am proposing that we change our release process so that we can
leverage the Apache instance of Sonatype Nexus Professional. I will
personally perform the necessary steps to get the appropriate
information documented and the appropriate access granted. I estimate
the steps to be as follows -

- Request access to the Nexus repository. I will make sure to gather
all of the required details (nexus login, etc.) so that the necessary
information can be documented on the following page:
http://tiles.apache.org/framework/dev/release.html

- Make any changes to pom.xml files so that the various plugins will
know about nexus acting as the snapshot and staging repository

- See if Continuum can be used to release, or at least to push
snapshot builds to the nexus instance

- Update the documentation referenced above

Once you have had a chance to review the documentation and necessary
steps, please respond with a vote:

[ ] +1 Agree
[ ] +0 Indifferent, but do not disagree
[ ] -0 Disagree, but not sure why
[ ] -1 Do not agree, leave release procedure as-is

Everyone who has a vested interest is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, longer upon request.

Thanks
Antonio

Re: [VOTE] Move future TILES releases to apache's Nexus Pro instance (take 2)

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
And again, +1

Posted by Mck <mi...@semb.wever.org>.

--
"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable. There is

Re: [VOTE] Move future TILES releases to apache's Nexus Pro instance (take 2)

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Antonio Petrelli
<an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [X] +1 Agree
> [ ] +0 Indifferent, but do not disagree
> [ ] -0 Disagree, but not sure why
> [ ] -1 Do not agree, leave release procedure as-is

Greg

Re: [VOTE] Move future TILES releases to apache's Nexus Pro instance (take 2)

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2010/5/27 Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>:
> Thanks, I will go on opening the issue at INFRA.

Here it is:

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
Result:
+1 (binding): Antonio, Greg, Nathan