Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/07 06:48:00 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-plugman@0.21.0

Please review and vote on the release of cordova-plugman.

cordova-plugman@0.21.0 has been published here:
*https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-6245/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-6245/>*

The package was published from the corresponding git tag:
    cordova-plugman: 0.21.0 (b2f3a130d3)

Upon a successful vote I will upload plugman archive to dist/ and publish
it to npm. I will then post a vote for the cordova-cli followed by a
corresponding blog post.

Voting will go on for a minimum of 24 hours.

I vote +1.

Re: [VOTE] cordova-plugman@0.21.0

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed! The results are:

Positive binding votes: 4
Steven Gill
Ian Clelland
Michal Mocny