Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Marcin Kasperski <Ma...@acn.waw.pl> on 2002/12/05 08:10:38 UTC

DSO/Tru64 (was Re: References for modperl usage in financial institutions?)

> > PS If only someone had some idea how to solve the DSO/Tru64 problem...
>
> We really need to find people on these platforms (True64, AIX,
> HP-UX, etc.) who can help to reproduce and resolve this kind of
> probs. If you know of those willing to help please ask them to
> subscribe on this list.

I am using Tru64 - and if you have any suggestions of what to try, I
will do it...

Re: DSO/Tru64 (was Re: References for modperl usage in financial institutions?)

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Marcin Kasperski wrote:
>>>PS If only someone had some idea how to solve the DSO/Tru64 problem...
>>
>>We really need to find people on these platforms (True64, AIX,
>>HP-UX, etc.) who can help to reproduce and resolve this kind of
>>probs. If you know of those willing to help please ask them to
>>subscribe on this list.
>

> I am using Tru64 - and if you have any suggestions of what to try, I
> will do it...

I wish it was that simple :( You really have to know the peculiarities
of the system to know why the behavior is different.