Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Seungwook Jung <ju...@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de> on 2003/12/11 00:00:27 UTC

[java]Init.class question

Hi,

Init.Class reads from config.xml and register KeyInfoHandler to
_contentHandlerHash.  However, as I known, no class calls
getKeyInfoContentHandler so I think that this registeration process is not
necessary. If I were right, a developer should actually do for extends and
customize library is developing his own KeyResolvers and StorageResolvers
which both are extends SPI.

Is it true? If this were true, please, remove registereation process in
order to prevent misunderstanding.

Sincerely
S. Jung