Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/11/24 16:31:44 UTC

CFP for CHAOSSCon 2020 still Open

Hi All

A reminder that the CFP for CHAOSSCon Europe 2020 is open until 30th November 2019. You can find more details here

https://chaoss.community/chaosscon-2020-eu/

It's on the day before FOSDEM so if you are going to FOSDEM then consider coming early to attend CHAOSSCon. I was there last year and it was a great experience, especially meeting others interested in open source metrics.

I've submitted something around the analysis I did using Kibble for measuring culture so please don't be shy. It would be great to get a few more submissions in from the Kibble community. Talk length varies from a lightning talk to an hour long workshop. The regular talk length is 20 minutes which is good.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: CFP for CHAOSSCon 2020 still Open

Posted by Georg Link <gl...@unomaha.edu.INVALID>.
Hey everyone,

Thanks Sharan.
I hope to get some talks from the Kibble community.

Best,
Georg