Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Morsberger <dm...@sensysdl.com> on 2001/11/09 04:18:32 UTC

RE: mod_jk.so kills apache 1.3.19 on tru64 v5.1

I was able to get mod_jk to load on tru64 4.0f. The problem was apache was
not built with -pthread and it could not resolve the pthread symbols in
mod_jk.

I built mod_jk with -pthread. (jni required it.)

I modified all the apache Makefiles to add -pthread in the CXXFLAGS
variable.

Rebuilt apache and everything loaded.

--
David Morsberger - Sensys Development Laboratories, Inc.
dmorsberger@sensysdl.com

Re: mod_jk.so kills apache 1.3.19 on tru64 v5.1

Posted by David Morsberger <da...@home.com>.
Nik,

We had the same behavior of disappearing apache with no core files. The
symbol error was reported when I did a "apachectl configtest"

Posted by Nikola Milutinovic <Ni...@ev.co.yu>.