Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/12/11 20:19:32 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Muse 2.1.0 release

The Apache Muse team has gotten a lot of feedback from its new users on
the 2.0 release and has incorporated it into a new minor version that is
ready for use. This version includes a few new features and almost forty
bug fixes. We have been fortunate enough to receive bug reports, patches,
and suggestions from many people outside the development team, and we now
have a quality build that reflects those changes. The 2.1 release
candidate can be found here:

        http://www.apache.org/~danj/muse/2.1.0

PMC members and committers: please cast your vote on this release. It has
my +1.

Thanks,
Dan

Re: [VOTE] Apache Muse 2.1.0 release

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
+1
Thanks
Srinath

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
sorry for late reply

here is my +1  (binding) for the release .

Thanks
Deepal

> Daniel Jemiolo wrote:
>
>> The Apache Muse team has gotten a lot of feedback from its new users
>> on the 2.0 release and has incorporated it into a new minor version
>> that is ready for use. This version includes a few new features and
>> almost forty bug fixes. We have been fortunate enough to receive bug
>> reports, patches, and suggestions from many people outside the
>> development team, and we now have a quality build that reflects those
>> changes. The 2.1 release candidate can be found here:
>>
>>         http://www.apache.org/~danj/muse/2.1.0
>>
>> PMC members and committers: please cast your vote on this release. It
>> has my +1.
>>

> +1
>
> As someone who is busy stepping through WS-N interop between my own
> implementation and a machine in brazil, I have nothing but respect for
> anyone who can get it working.
>
> -steve

Deepal

Re: [VOTE] Apache Muse 2.1.0 release

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.

[VOTE] [RESULT] Apache Muse 2.1.0 release

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
The vote tallies are:

PMC (Binding)
----------------------