Posted to builds@apache.org by Jody Grassel <fy...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/23 14:59:07 UTC

Requesting assistance with OpenJPA 2.2.x. doc build

Good morning, I had noticed that OpenJPA's doc builds were failing for
quite some time, and had checked in fixes to openjpa/branches/2.2.x to
begin resolving the issue.  However, last night's doc build appears to
still choose some mid-may revision (which affected trunk, not the 2.2.x
branch) and did not pick up yesterday's changes.  I am not familiar enough
with this automated build process and thus am requesting assistance in the
matter.

The build in question is
https://ci.apache.org/builders/openjpa-2.2.x-docs/builds/326 which picked
up revision 1749856, while I wanted revision 1749783.

Thanks!

Re: Requesting assistance with OpenJPA 2.2.x. doc build

Posted by Pono Takamori <po...@apache.org>.
The newest build has succeeded at revision 1750756
https://ci.apache.org/builders/openjpa-2.2.x-docs/builds/333  Does this
resolve the problem you saw?

-Pono