Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Akram <ak...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/20 15:47:00 UTC

camel elasticsearch component

I am new to camel, using elasticsearch component. I wants to write my own
query based on fields in elasticsearch and fetch the data. Is there any way
to do this using camel elasticsearch component. I checked documentation but
didnt find anything related to this.

Re: camel elasticsearch component

Posted by Akram <ak...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for quick reply

Re: camel elasticsearch component

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@zurowski.org>.
Hi Akram,

The search operation has been just added to the Elasticsearch
component with CAMEL-8506
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-8506).  Take a look at
the corresponding unit test (testSearch) to see how to use it:

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-elasticsearch/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/elasticsearch/ElasticsearchComponentTest.java#L116

Gregor