Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Shafreen <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/11 17:09:46 UTC

Something has gone wrong in the github daily build workflow

Hi All,

It seems something has gone wrong in the github daily build workflow. I
think this is due to some changes on github side. I am looking into it.

Thanks,
Shafreen

Re: Something has gone wrong in the github daily build workflow

Posted by Shafreen <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Please find the relevant PR [1] for this.

[1] https://github.com/apache/synapse/pull/51

Posted by Isuru Udana <is...@gmail.com>.
+1, let's remove it.

Posted by Shafreen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shafreen <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Shafreen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vanjikumaran Sivajothy <va...@gmail.com>.
Ack,

--
Best Regards,
Vanji

Re: Something has gone wrong in the github daily build workflow

Posted by Shafreen <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,