Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sergey Polzunov <po...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/05 16:09:14 UTC

TOKENIZED/UN_TOKENIZED

Hello all

I can't find a good tutorial about update operations (wiki page from solr
wiki is very small).
main question is  - Is there are opportunity to set TOKENIZED/UN_TOKENIZED
or Indexed/Stored/Unstored flags in "add" operation?

it would be great if you propose some links or manuals with full description
of XML operation parameters.

thank you

--
Best regards,
Polzunov Sergei

Re: TOKENIZED/UN_TOKENIZED

Posted by Sergey Polzunov <po...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. I've miss that schema structure when reading wiki - I'll look
closer on it

--
Best regards,
Polzunov Sergei