Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/10/04 01:24:18 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Introducing Janos Matyas as a new committer for Ambari

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce and congratulate Janos Matyas as the newest
committer for Apache Ambari.

Janos has contributed major features to Ambari including Ambari Groovy
Client and Ambari Shell.
Outside of Apache, Janos, along with his team at SequenceIQ, has been very
enthusiastic about consuming Ambari and building solutions on top of it as
demonstrated by his Apache 2.0 licensed
open source project like Cloudbreak [1], docker-ambari [2], Periscope [3],
and many more.

[1] https://github.com/sequenceiq/cloudbreak
[2] https://github.com/sequenceiq/docker-ambari
[3] http://blog.sequenceiq.com/blog/2014/08/27/announcing-periscope/

Congrats again, Janos!

Yusaku

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Introducing Janos Matyas as a new committer for Ambari

Posted by Erin Boyd <eb...@redhat.com>.
+1 to that

Congrats! I hope to see dockerized Ambari!

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 4:24 PM, Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to introduce and congratulate Janos Matyas as the newest
> committer for Apache Ambari.
>
> Janos has contributed major features to Ambari including Ambari Groovy
> Client and Ambari Shell.
> Outside of Apache, Janos, along with his team at SequenceIQ, has been very
> enthusiastic about consuming Ambari and building solutions on top of it as
> demonstrated by his Apache 2.0 licensed
> open source project like Cloudbreak [1], docker-ambari [2], Periscope [3],
> and many more.
>
> [1] https://github.com/sequenceiq/cloudbreak
> [2] https://github.com/sequenceiq/docker-ambari
> [3] http://blog.sequenceiq.com/blog/2014/08/27/announcing-periscope/
>
> Congrats again, Janos!
>
> Yusaku
>
> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

-jun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Introducing Janos Matyas as a new committer for Ambari

Posted by jun aoki <ja...@apache.org>.
Congrats! I hope to see dockerized Ambari!

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 4:24 PM, Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to introduce and congratulate Janos Matyas as the newest
> committer for Apache Ambari.
>
> Janos has contributed major features to Ambari including Ambari Groovy
> Client and Ambari Shell.
> Outside of Apache, Janos, along with his team at SequenceIQ, has been very
> enthusiastic about consuming Ambari and building solutions on top of it as
> demonstrated by his Apache 2.0 licensed
> open source project like Cloudbreak [1], docker-ambari [2], Periscope [3],
> and many more.
>
> [1] https://github.com/sequenceiq/cloudbreak
> [2] https://github.com/sequenceiq/docker-ambari
> [3] http://blog.sequenceiq.com/blog/2014/08/27/announcing-periscope/