Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by SARA1232007 <cy...@foxmail.com> on 2009/10/21 05:32:15 UTC

How to realize juddi clustering?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to realize juddi clustering? Any document or advice
is appreciated.

Thanks.

Sara

Re: How to realize juddi clustering?

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
SARA1232007 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me how to realize juddi clustering? Any document or advice
> is appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sara

Hi Sara,

jUDDI is stateless. So you should be able to put a load balancer in
front of the web services, and in the back-end you should have it
connect to a clustered database. That should do it.

Please let us know how you set it up and I will publish it on our blog!

Thx,

--Kurt