Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Sandesh Hegde <sa...@datatorrent.com> on 2016/02/12 19:42:06 UTC

Maven conflicting library versions

Hello Team,

How about including Dependency Convergence plug-in the maven archetype used
to create the Apex application?

http://maven.apache.org/enforcer/enforcer-rules/dependencyConvergence.html

This plugin checks for conflicting library versions in the dependencies.

Thanks
Sandesh

Re: Maven conflicting library versions

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com>.
I agree, dependency updates and additons need to be carefully reviewed for
side effects. Those include potential licensing issues, conflicts and
compatibility concerns.

Posted by Chinmay Kolhatkar <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Priyanka Gugale <pr...@datatorrent.com>.
That would be a great idea.