Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Scott Carlson <Sc...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/04 05:20:03 UTC

Re: how to remove ActionForm from session

If you are in an Action that specified that form with the "name"
attribute in the Struts-config.xml, you can use this sample:

						request.getSession().removeAttribute(mapping.getName());

If you have a BaseAction class (always a good idea), you could have a
method like below, and just call that.  Encapsulation goooood...

protected void clearFormBean(HttpRequest request, ActionMapping mapping)
{
	request.getSession().removeAttribute(mapping.getName());
}

Does this help/work for you?