Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Dominik Riemer <do...@bytefabrik.ai> on 2023/01/18 21:18:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC member & committer

Hi all,

during all the graduation tasks, I totally forgot to announce on behalf of the PMC that Zike Yang has accepted the offer to join the PMC and Xin Wang has joined as a new committer.
Although this has already happened by the end of last year, I'd like to warmly welcome you and thanks a lot for contributing to our community project!

Congratulations to both of you!

Dominik

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member & committer

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Florian,

At present, I am responsible for real-time computing and related ecological
construction and data governance in the company. I think StreamPipes is a
project with great potential in the field of IoT and stream computing, so I
will continue to pay attention, try and contribute to it.

Florian Micklich <mi...@apache.org> 于2023年2月1日周三 23:27写道:

> Welcome from my side as well.
>
> What are your main "topics" :)
> Greetings
>
> Am Montag, dem 30.01.2023 um 20:11 +0800 schrieb Xin Wang:
> > Thanks everyone! It is really awesome to be working with you on
> StreamPipes!<br>
> >
> > Philipp Zehnder <[philipp.zehnder@bytefabrik.ai](mailto:
> philipp.zehnder@bytefabrik.ai)> 于2023年1月20日周五 00:58写道:<br>
> >
> > > Congratulations to both of you!<br>
> > >
> > > Cheers,<br>
> > > Philipp<br>
> > >
> > > Von: Grainier Perera <[grainier@apache.org](mailto:grainier@apache.org
> )><br>
> > > Datum: Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2023 um 03:18<br>
> > > An: [dev@streampipes.apache.org](mailto:dev@streampipes.apache.org) <[
> dev@streampipes.apache.org](mailto:dev@streampipes.apache.org)><br>
> > > Betreff: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member & committer<br>
> > > Congratulations Zike and Xin!<br>
> > >
> > > Best Regards,<br>
> > > Grainier Perera.<br>
> > >
> > > On Thu, 19 Jan 2023 at 02:48, Dominik Riemer <[
> dominik.riemer@bytefabrik.ai](mailto:dominik.riemer@bytefabrik.ai)<br>>
> > > >
> > > wrote:<br>

> behalf<br>
> > > of<br>>
> Xin<br>
> > > Wang<br>>
> to<br>
> community<br>

Xin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member & committer

Posted by Florian Micklich <mi...@apache.org>.
Welcome from my side as well.

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone! It is really awesome to be working with you on StreamPipes!

Philipp Zehnder <ph...@bytefabrik.ai> 于2023年1月20日周五 00:58写道:

> Congratulations to both of you!
>
> Cheers,
> Philipp
>
> Von: Grainier Perera <gr...@apache.org>
> Datum: Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2023 um 03:18
> An: dev@streampipes.apache.org <de...@streampipes.apache.org>
> Betreff: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member & committer
> Congratulations Zike and Xin!
>
> Best Regards,
> Grainier Perera.
>
> On Thu, 19 Jan 2023 at 02:48, Dominik Riemer <dominik.riemer@bytefabrik.ai
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > during all the graduation tasks, I totally forgot to announce on behalf
> of
> > the PMC that Zike Yang has accepted the offer to join the PMC and Xin
> Wang
> > has joined as a new committer.
> > Although this has already happened by the end of last year, I'd like to
> > warmly welcome you and thanks a lot for contributing to our community
> > project!
> >
> > Congratulations to both of you!
> >
> > Dominik

Xin

AW: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member & committer

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ph...@bytefabrik.ai>.

Von: Grainier Perera <gr...@apache.org>
Datum: Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2023 um 03:18
An: dev@streampipes.apache.org <de...@streampipes.apache.org>