Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by chitrakala ramanujam <ne...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/04/13 07:27:58 UTC

Expression UiLabelMap Undefined

Hi All,

I am getting the following error while creating the new user from the lcnewcustomer.ftl page.

Expression uiLabelMap is undefined on line 112, column 39 in lcnewcustomer.ftl. The problematic instruction: ---------- ==> ${uiLabelMap.PartyFirstName} [on line 112, column 37 in lcnewcustomer.ftl] ---------- Java backtrace for programmers: ---------- freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Expression uiLabelMap is undefined on line 112

Dont have idea to resolve this.

Someone please help me regarding this issue.

Thanks.
chitrkala

Re: Expression UiLabelMap Undefined

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
You need to have this in your main-decorator screen:
                <property-map resource="PartyUiLabels" map-name="uiLabelMap"
global="true"/>
Regards
Scott