Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Per Steffensen <st...@designware.dk> on 2001/03/09 12:54:12 UTC

more xsp subtrees and esql

Hi

I have some xml like this:

<xsp:page ... xmlns:esql ... xmlns:xsp ...>

  <subtree1>
    <xsp:logic>
    </xsp:logic>
  </subtree1>

  <subtree2>
    <xsp:logic>
    </xsp:logic>
  </subtree2>

</xsp:page>

XSP generates a java-fil that generates the following errors:

206: Variable '_esql_connections' is already defined in this method.
  Stack _esql_connections = new Stack();
           ^
207: Variable '_esql_connection' is already defined in this method.
  EsqlConnection _esql_connection = null;
... etc

The errors is caused by the esql-logicsheet because it generates simular variable declarations in the same java scope (in the XSP-generated method public void "populateDocument").

How do I get around this problem?
My esql-logicsheet my be out-of-date - it is the one shipping with cocoon-1.8.2?

Kind Regards