Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2017/10/12 01:51:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Phoenix committer: Vincent Poon

On behalf of the Apache Phoenix PMC, I'm delighted to announce that Vincent
Poon has accepted our invitation to become a committer. He's had a big
impact in helping to stabilize our secondary index implementation,
including the creation of an index scrutiny tool that will detect
out-of-sync issues [1].

Looking forward to continued contributions.

Please give Vincent a warm welcome to the project!

    James

[1] https://phoenix.apache.org/secondary_indexing.html#Index_Scrutiny_Tool

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Phoenix committer: Vincent Poon

Posted by Samarth Jain <sa...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Vincent!

Posted by Thomas D'Silva <td...@salesforce.com>.
Congrats Vincent!