Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Hang Mang <gu...@googlemail.com> on 2013/06/27 17:45:55 UTC

Language detection

Hello,

is there some kind of a filter or component that I could use to filter
non-english text? I have a preprocessing step that I only want to index
English documents.

Best,
Gucko

Re: Language detection

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
Oops... sorry, I just realized this was on the Lucene-user list. My response
was for Solr-ONLY!

-- Jack Krupansky