Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2004/07/29 16:45:22 UTC

Add parameters-occurs to service-point?

Can we add in a "parameters-occurs" (or something similar) attribute to the
service-point element definition to indicate how many times the parameters
schema should occur?  I have a new interceptor factory implementation that
requires EXACTLY ONE parameter to be provided.  I would like HiveMind to
take care of verifying that for me if I could.  As of now, though, I can
omit the parameters or repeat them as many times as I want and HiveMind
doesn't care.

Re: Add parameters-occurs to service-point?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Currently, that checking is done inside the interceptor factory or
service factory, but I can definately see the value of pushing that
check back into the framework.

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:45:22 -0400, James Carman
<ja...@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:
> Can we add in a "parameters-occurs" (or something similar) attribute to the
> service-point element definition to indicate how many times the parameters
> schema should occur?  I have a new interceptor factory implementation that
> requires EXACTLY ONE parameter to be provided.  I would like HiveMind to
> take care of verifying that for me if I could.  As of now, though, I can
> omit the parameters or repeat them as many times as I want and HiveMind
> doesn't care.

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind