Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/02 17:27:52 UTC

Looking for a small PDF file with fontbox fonts

Hi All

I'm looking for a small PDF file which I can copy to Quarkus to confirm a
native GraalVM issue related to loading these resources:

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/trunk/fontbox/src/main/resources/org/apache/fontbox/cmap/

I'd appreciate if someone could share a link

Cheers, Sergey

Re: Looking for a small PDF file with fontbox fonts

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Never mind, we've got the file :-)

Thanks, Sergey