Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/10 19:21:32 UTC

[VOTE] Release tapestry 4.0.2

This release adds a couple very minor patches, and one important fix that
makes the addition of Schema/Port on the Form/FormSupport components
backwards compatible. There is still one other JIRA issue I'd like to add to
the mix (for DatePicker in portlets) when a new patch is supplied.

Jesse Kuhnert +1

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tacos/Tapestry, team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.  http://opennotion.com

Re: [VOTE] Release tapestry 4.0.2

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
Andreas Andreou: +1

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
> This release adds a couple very minor patches, and one important fix that
> makes the addition of Schema/Port on the Form/FormSupport components
> backwards compatible. There is still one other JIRA issue I'd like to add to
> the mix (for DatePicker in portlets) when a new patch is supplied.

Kent Tong: +1

--
Author of a book for learning Tapestry (www.agileskills2.org/EWDT)

Re: [VOTE] Release tapestry 4.0.2

Posted by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release tapestry 4.0.2

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 4/10/06, Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jesse Kuhnert +1

Massimo Lusetti: +1

Even if they're now fixed for 4.0.1 I'm looking for pom.xml by 4.0.2
at ibiblio.org

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Release tapestry 4.0.2

Posted by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com>.
Norbert Sándor +1 (non-binding)

Posted by David Solis <ds...@gmail.com>.
David Solis: +1

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
Geoff Longman: +1

The Spindle guy. http://spindle.sf.net
Blog:                  http://jroller.com/page/glongman
Other interests:  http://www.squidoo.com/spaceelevator/

Re: [VOTE] Release tapestry 4.0.2

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <ha...@gmail.com>.
Harish Krishnaswamy: +1

Posted by Leonardo Quijano Vincenzi <le...@dtqsoftware.com>.
Leonardo Quijano Vincenzi: +1  (non-binding)

--
Ing. Leonardo Quijano Vincenzi
DTQ Software

Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
> Getting that FormSupport change backwards compatible to 4.0 is pretty important.
>
> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1

Re: [VOTE] Release tapestry 4.0.2

Posted by an...@di.uoa.gr.
But 'external' implementors of FormSupport will be broken.
Should I assume that this is acceptable?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
I can live with that. : )