Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/12 14:47:03 UTC

Status of graph database support

I know some of our contributors and users are interested in this problem
space, so I thought I'd share a status update. Mans Singh and I have a
contribution that would add basic CRUD support for Neo4J,
OpenCypher-enabled graphs and Gremlin-enabled graphs that work with Gremlin
Server. PR is here:

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/3318

I think it's ready to be reviewed as a MVP for a graph bundle. It's been
tested with the latest Neo4J and JanusGraph (w/ and w/out OpenCypher)