Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Anthony W. Marino" <an...@AWMObjects.com> on 2002/05/05 15:58:38 UTC

TC4.1 APR Error Logged In Catalina.out

"SEVERE: APR error, disabling jni components: java.io.IOException: no apr in
java.library.path"

Any suggestions came very much appreciated!

Thank You,
Anthony

Re: TC4.1 APR Error Logged In Catalina.out

Posted by "Anthony W. Marino" <an...@AWMObjects.com>.
To All,
I just found a posting by Remy in acknowledment to this and his recommendation
of toning down the severity for this error.

Thanks,
Anthony

"Seek and you shall find!"

Posted by "Anthony W. Marino" <an...@AWMObjects.com>.
> On Sun, 5 May 2002, Anthony W. Marino wrote:
> > "SEVERE: APR error, disabling jni components: java.io.IOException: no apr
> > in java.library.path"
> >
> > Any suggestions came very much appreciated!
>
> Nothing wrong. I'll change the message.

I found another message posted from Remy about this being a non-issue.

Posted by co...@covalent.net.
On Sun, 5 May 2002, Anthony W. Marino wrote:

> "SEVERE: APR error, disabling jni components: java.io.IOException: no apr in
> java.library.path"
>
> Any suggestions came very much appreciated!

Nothing wrong. I'll change the message.

Costin