Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/08 17:20:23 UTC

Broken Camel-Spring-Boot 3.13.x

Hello,

We had a missing deletion in camel-spring-boot, related to this commit

https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot/commit/417a99db297d9cd255b3cd40bf910cffa203c6e5

There the catalog-provider still using the maven plugin and the release is
now failing.

I fixed that by removing the reference on main and 3.13.x

This to let you all know the release may take more time to be finalized.

Cheers.
Andrea

Re: Broken Camel-Spring-Boot 3.13.x

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Andrea,

Thank you so much for your support with this. I've just tested the
changes and I was able to start preparing the release.

Thanks again,
Gregor

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.