Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com> on 2012/09/27 13:29:33 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1390664 - in /incubator/celix/trunk/doap: ./ doap_Celix.rdf

Hi Pepijn,

> Log:
> Added doap for Celix

Thanks for adding this! Looks good to me.

Could you please add the jira issue number to the SVN log entries? (if
there is a jira issue for it of course :)) . This way it is possible to see
what changeset are for a specific issue, in jira via the source tab and in
the SVN log itself.
--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis

Re: svn commit: r1390664 - in /incubator/celix/trunk/doap: ./ doap_Celix.rdf

Posted by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Alexander Broekhuis
<a....@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Pepijn,

> > Log:
> > Added doap for Celix
>

> Thanks for adding this! Looks good to me.
>
> Could you please add the jira issue number to the SVN log entries?

Yeah sorry, sloppy of me. I edited the commit log and added the JIRA issue.