Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk> on 2004/11/09 12:08:29 UTC

Rhino Usage Warning

Hi All,

I am getting this message appearing in my console for Cocoon 2.2.0-dev :

"file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/Cocoon/trunk/build/
webapp/samples/blocks/querybean/flow/QueryHistory.js", line 25: RHINO
USAGE WARNING: Missed Context.javaToJS() conversion:
Rhino runtime detected object
[org.apache.cocoon.bean.query.SimpleLuceneQueryBean@bd9c37] of class
java.util.ArrayList where it expected String, Number, Boolean or
Scriptable instance. Please check your code for missig
Context.javaToJS() call.

The code in question is this:

21: // QueryHistory Object Constructor
22: function QueryHistory(attribute_name) {
23: 	try {
24: 		this._history = cocoon.session.getAttribute(attribute_name);
25: 		if (this._history == null) {
26: 			this._history = new ArrayList();
27: 			cocoon.session.setAttribute(attribute_name, this._history);
28: 		}
29: 	} catch (error) {
30: 		cocoon.log.error(error);
31: 	}
32: }

The history list is an ArrayList of SimpleLuceneQueryBean(s).

Am I doing something wrong, or is this an issue with the new Rhino
FlowScript?

Thanks

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!

Re: Rhino Usage Warning

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On 17 Nov 2004, at 06:35, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Jeremy Quinn wrote:

>>> Have you been able to solve the problem?
>> No

I failed to mention that the js actually runs fine, I just get this
warning message filling up the console though.

> found this:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.mozilla.devel.jseng/2791
>
> Maybe Igor can tell us more ...

I hope so.

The code I am using works fine in 'BRANCH_2_1_X' but gives this error
only in 'trunk'. I believe 'trunk' is the only one to have the new
Rhino implementation, no?

So my understanding is that this is due somehow to the new
infrastructure.

Re: Rhino Usage Warning

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.

--