Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net> on 2015/02/05 15:32:00 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] CVE-2014-3600, CVE-2014-3612 and CVE-2014-8110 - Apache ActiveMQ vulnerabilities

There have been a several security vulnerabilities reported against Apache
ActiveMQ 5.10.0 and older versions.

Please check the following documents and see if you’re affected by them

http://activemq.apache.org/security-advisories.data/CVE-2014-3600-announcement.txt
http://activemq.apache.org/security-advisories.data/CVE-2014-3612-announcement.txt
http://activemq.apache.org/security-advisories.data/CVE-2014-8110-announcement.txt

Apache ActiveMQ 5.10.1 and 5.11.0 with appropriate fixes are released and
available for upgrade

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac
----------------------

Re: [ANNOUNCE] CVE-2014-3600, CVE-2014-3612 and CVE-2014-8110 - Apache ActiveMQ vulnerabilities

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Oliver,

I updated relevant Jiras

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APLO-366