Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Darren Smith <ds...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/04 11:20:33 UTC

Grails plugin

Hi All,

I've installed Netbeans 11.1 (thank you team for your fabulous
efforts!!). I am trying to learn Grails. Which Grails plugin should I use?

  * The default one that is included in 11.1;
  * the one that is suggested in some discussions from some time ago; or
  * is there another updated one about to be released?

Many thanks

Darren

Re: Grails plugin

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
There is no Grails plugin included in 11.1.

Maybe the fact that Gradle is included means that you can work with Grails
out of the box.

Gj