Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/11 23:55:08 UTC

[m2] NPE in maven-javadoc-plugin

I just noticed a NPE in the Maven2 Javadoc Report that occurs when
<organization><name>...</name></organization> is not present in the
POM.

Do I just file this bug against MNG/maven-reports on JIRA?

Also, it does not seem to matter if the parent POM has the
<organization><name>...</name></organization>.  This was also
unexpected.

Is that a bug in maven2 core, or the maven2 javadoc report?

Kind Regards,
John Fallows.

Re: [m2] NPE in maven-javadoc-plugin

Posted by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 7/16/05, Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/12/05, John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I just noticed a NPE in the Maven2 Javadoc Report that occurs when
> > <organization><name>...</name></organization> is not present in the
> > POM.
> >
> > Do I just file this bug against MNG/maven-reports on JIRA?

Done, issue MNG-604.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-604

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
On 7/12/05, John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just noticed a NPE in the Maven2 Javadoc Report that occurs when
> <organization><name>...</name></organization> is not present in the
> POM.
>
> Do I just file this bug against MNG/maven-reports on JIRA?

yes, please.

Thanks,
Brett