Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by "Kitayama, Shingo" <sh...@hpe.com> on 2017/09/25 13:50:52 UTC

[User Group Tokyo]Mesos Meetup Tokyo #3

Hi members,

Japan community members are planning to held Mesos Meetup Tokyo #3 at 1st November.
And now we accept event participation by Connpass, link to Meetup page.
https://mesos.connpass.com/event/67877/

On this time,
we focus on “serverless architecture on Mesos” or “Use case for original data analytics platform on Mesos”.
If you are interested in these topics, pls join us or wait uploading presentations.

Regards,

Shingo

[PointNext]<https://www.hpe.com/us/en/services.html>
Services to Accelerate your Digital Transformation
by Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Japan, Ltd.

〒136-8711 東京都江東区大島2丁目2番1号
テクノロジーコンサルティング事業統括
クロス・インダストリ・ソリューション統括本部
テクノロジーアーキテクト部 (EG TSC CIS TA)