Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Fairouz Fakhfakh <fa...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/06 23:16:25 UTC

can't find handler for element type

Hello,
I use  Tomcat 5.5 and java 5.
I use: " mmclient-webinterface-bin.war "  version1.2  from the site:
http://www.semwebcentral.org/frs/?group_id=44

I have a problem by clicking on a button to access a JSP page.
I get the following error in the log file of juddi:

[http-8083-Processor25] ERROR org.juddi.handler.HandlerMaker - can't find
handler for element type "capability_search"
knowing that: "capability_search" is a java class.

In in the command prompt of Tomcat, I get the following error:
ERROR [http-8083-Processor23] (StandardWrapperValve.java:253) -
"Servlet.service
()" pour la servlet UDDIMatchMakerServlet a gÚnÚrÚ une exception

Please, have you any idea about this problem?
Thank you very much in advance.

Re: can't find handler for element type

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2012/4/7 Fairouz Fakhfakh <fa...@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
> I use  Tomcat 5.5 and java 5.
> I use: " mmclient-webinterface-bin.war "  version1.2  from the site:
> http://www.semwebcentral.org/frs/?group_id=44
>
> I have a problem by clicking on a button to access a JSP page.
> I get the following error in the log file of juddi:
>
> [http-8083-Processor25] ERROR org.juddi.handler.HandlerMaker - can't find
> handler for element type "capability_search"
> knowing that: "capability_search" is a java class.
>
> In in the command prompt of Tomcat, I get the following error:
> ERROR [http-8083-Processor23] (StandardWrapperValve.java:253) -
> "Servlet.service
> ()" pour la servlet UDDIMatchMakerServlet a gÚnÚrÚ une exception
>
> Please, have you any idea about this problem?

No. It is not something from Tomcat.

It should be something specific to that web application or framework
that it is using. The error message was printed by
"org.juddi.handler.HandlerMaker" class.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko