Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org> on 2016/04/23 09:13:13 UTC

Re: some question about building cube by kylin1.5.1

​Hi, I can't see the snapshots, can your open a jira in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN and attach in the jira?

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 9:47 PM, bitbean <bi...@qq.com> wrote:

> info about yarn, the job has been running for several hours ,so what can
> it do ?

> *From: * "bitbean";<bi...@qq.com>;
> *Date: * Fri, Apr 22, 2016 09:44 PM
> *To: * "dev"<de...@kylin.apache.org>;
> *Subject: * Re: some question about building cube by kylin1.5.1
>
> can you all see the pics ?

> From:  "bitbean";<bi...@qq.com>;
> Date:  Fri, Apr 22, 2016 09:41 PM
> To:  "dev"<de...@kylin.apache.org>;
>
> Subject:  some question about building cube  by kylin1.5.1
>

> Hi all,
>

>      I upgrade kylin from 1.3 to 1.5.1, so i build a cube for testing. But
> the build lasts so long time than i think there must be something wrong
> with my cluster or kylin.properties. I wonder whether i can modify
> something about cluster configuration (such as mapreduce-site.xml )or
> kylin.properties to accelerate the progress, if there are something you
> want to know, please let me know.
>

>      It lasted 30 hours from the begining to the end, blocking at step
> "Build Cube"
>

>      something about cube configuration
>

>      I just select 1-2 partitions from the fact table, so the data is not
> so big.
>

>      i 'd like to paste my kylin.properties here, i modified little.

*Bin Mahone | 马洪宾*
Apache Kylin: http://kylin.io
Github: https://github.com/binmahone

Re: some question about building cube by kylin1.5.1

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
There will be a diagnosis tool in the coming 1.5.2 release. It can extract
necessary info for troubleshooting and let you send over or attach to JIRA.
Should help cases like this.

回复: some question about building cube by kylin1.5.1

Posted by bitbean <bi...@qq.com>.