Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David Yorke <dy...@retliv.com> on 2002/05/25 15:43:57 UTC

PortletInfoPortlet? AvantGo?

I'm sorry if this question seems extremely basic, but I'm new to Jetspeed. I
have a subclass of AbstractPortlet with allowCustomize(RunData) returning
false and allowInfo(RunData) returning true. This causes the 'customize'
icon on the title bar to be replaced with athe 'info' icon. It is my
understanding that clicking on this 'info' icon should take me to the
PortletInfoPortlet which includes an 'Add to Avantgo' link. Instead, it
takes me back to 'Home'. Can anyone tell me what's going on? What am I
missing? I'm using Linux 2.4.2-2, Tomcat 3.3-3, and Jetspeed 1.3a2.

Thanks.

DCY