Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ashika Umanga Umagiliya <au...@biggjapan.com> on 2010/02/05 11:24:32 UTC

Settings an HTML page as home page?

Greetings,

How can I set an static HTML page in webapp folder as my home page  in
Application  class instead of using Wicket Page ?

thanks in advance,
umanga

Re: Settings an HTML page as home page?

Posted by Riyad Kalla <rk...@gmail.com>.
+1 to what James said:

Home.html
    Yay, static content!

Home.java
public class Home extends WebPage {
// no-op impl
}

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Yep. Or more convoluted yet:-)

-Create you empty page MyHome.java
-Use resource settings IResourceSettings.addResourceFolder("path to webapp")
to mount webapp
-And place MyHome.html there...

Haven't tried this but it might work???

Best,