Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Jimmy Campbell <t-...@microsoft.com> on 2014/05/29 02:45:33 UTC

Proton-c on android

I am trying to get proton-c to run on android. Does anybody have any advice or experience on the matter that I can get in contact with?

Re: Proton-c on android

Posted by Cliff Jansen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Correct.  The Android native API is not particularly rich.   A little
web searching will show many like-minded folks trying to fill the gaps
as needed for their needs.

At a minimum, a Proton-c port to Android will require support
libraries for SSL/TLS and UUIDs.  Many people have already dealt with
these two, so you may find an acceptable solution that works for you
with little or no elbow grease.

Cliff

RE: Proton-c on android

Posted by Jimmy Campbell <t-...@microsoft.com>.

Re: Proton-c on android

Posted by Cliff Jansen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at

Re: Proton-c on android

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cs...@redhat.com>.
IMO it's easier to fix Proton-j than use Proton-C on Android

RE: Proton-c on android

Posted by Jimmy Campbell <t-...@microsoft.com>.

RE: Proton-c on android

Posted by Jimmy Campbell <t-...@microsoft.com>.