Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/03 23:00:01 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Slider 0.60.0-incubating

This release announcement does not contain the required DISCLAIMER
necessary for all incubating projects.

Please see:
  http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.
That's good to know.

I've committed the relevant packaging changes to the develop/ branch

-steve

On 4 February 2015 at 18:17:26, Billie Rinaldi (billie.rinaldi@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>) wrote:

Guidance for a recent NiFi incubating release was that you don't look at
binary artifacts at all when voting on a release. That's a bit extreme in
my opinion; I think we should add the file for the next release, but that
we can allow the current release to proceed.

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Slider 0.60.0-incubating

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.

Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Slider 0.60.0-incubating

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
Excellent. Thanks!

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
Excellent. Thanks!