Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by abdullah alamoudi <ba...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/27 16:24:53 UTC

Weekly status

Hi Everyone,
I will not be able to attend this week's meeting. Here is my status:

1. Make Active job resume attempt on the same suspend/resume thread
    This prevents Metadata locking issue explained in the commit message.
2. Set Default dataverse in MetadataProvider and prevents null values inside AMutableString.
    This prevents NPE during compilation in certain contexts. See commit message again.
3. More performance tests. specifically testing the behavior of flushes/merges of prefix merge policy
3. Reviewed changes:
    - BloomFilter check change.
    - Refactor Waiting For Dataset IO Ops
    - Feed pipeline refactoring for SQL++