Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2012/12/29 06:26:38 UTC

Any issues with binary compile instructions?

Hi,

Seen a couple of complaints on twitter with people having issue installing/compiling.

Are the instructions on this page for the binary release correct? Should it mention makeFlexSDKForFlashBuilder.sh?
http://incubator.apache.org/flex/download.html

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Any issues with binary compile instructions?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

>> Are the instructions on this page for the binary release correct? Should it
>> mention makeFlexSDKForFlashBuilder.sh?
>> http://incubator.apache.org/flex/download.html
> Is the issue getting it to work in FB or other IDE?

Just getting it to work I think it may be AIR related:

"I tried installer for 4.8.0 but end up with bsod. I tried binary release + ant thirdparty-downloads, but still missed adt.jar"

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 12/28/12 9:26 PM, "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Seen a couple of complaints on twitter with people having issue
> installing/compiling.
Great to know folks are using.  Please point them to the flex-users list for
assistance.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team