Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Elenh Tsigka <et...@eworx.gr> on 2006/06/30 12:49:37 UTC

caption for datatable bug

Hi,  I need some help with my faces.
My problem is the caption facet for the datatable tag which is not
supported. I have seen the relevant issue in jira (MyFaces 1184, MyFaces
1216), but I can't find the right source code to build and use.
Can you tell me where can I find all the source I need for the release
1.1.3 of myfaces and how to build it with maven. (because the
instructions in the wiki haven't helped me a lot), or even better if
this bug is fixed, as stated in JIRA, where can I find a build of my
faces or the appropriate source?

Do you know when a new release, with this bug fixed, will be out?

Thanx,
Elenh

Re: caption for datatable bug

Posted by Elenh Tsigka <et...@eworx.gr>.
Does anybody know a way to render a caption for an html table, while
using my faces' datatable?
Has anybody faced this problem before?
Please help, I can't find a solution from the sources repository.

Thanx a lot,
Elenh