Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jörg Hoh <jh...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2022/07/05 15:47:04 UTC

Flaky unit-tests on Jenkins

Hi,

I just wanted to merge https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/pull/605
but I am bit hesitant to do so, because I saw some test failures which have
nothing to do with the actual PR.

Failing are these modules:
* oak-store-document
* oak-segment-azure
* oak-blob-plugins

should I merge anyway and we will check them later or should we first try
to investigate into these test failures?

Jörg

--
Cheers,
Jörg Hoh,

https://cqdump.joerghoh.de
Twitter: @joerghoh

Re: Flaky unit-tests on Jenkins

Posted by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org>.
In this case I would say no harm in doing the merge prior to fixing Jenkins.
Those test failures are anyways flaky. But would be good to track those in JIRA with according logs, so it can be investigated later on.

Konrad