Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2008/01/11 19:47:04 UTC

cancel next weekly call due to leave?

Devs,
I'm on leave for a week and won't be able to work on Woden during that
time. I propose we cancel next Tuesday's weekly call, picking up again the
following Tuesday.

regards,
John Kaputin

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: cancel next weekly call due to leave?

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
John,

I'm fine cancelling next week's call. I think we all know what we need to
do during this period. We'll pick up the call in two weeks time.

Lawrence

John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>
01/11/2008 01:47 PM
Please respond to