Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tim Dyck <Ti...@attachmatewrq.com> on 2005/11/18 09:12:47 UTC

[m1] including of scripts

Need some help on something.

I need to include several external jelly scripts that have the same
internal tags (ie internal tags defined by <define:tag name="build">.
The problem is as I loop through my includes of these files only the
first include ever gets called, which makes sense I guess b/c it is only
finding the "first" build tag.  So is there anyway to include or import
a jelly file, execute it, and then throw it away and reload another
jelly file and call the same tag?

Example code of what I mean:
<util:tokenize var="indJellyFiles"
delim=",">${jellyFiles}</util:tokenize>
<j:forEach var="jellyFile" items="${ indJellyFiles }">
  <j:import file="${jellyFile}" inherit="true" />
  <!-- Make the a call into the jelly file namespace -->
  <customJellyFiles:run />
</j:forEach>

So only the first jelly file will ever be executed even if I import more
then one.  Is there a way around this?

Thanks,

Tim.