Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/12 03:13:25 UTC

[Vote][Axis2] Milinda Lakmal Pathirage as a committer

Hi All,
	I would like to propose Milinda Lakmal Pathirage as an Apache Axis2/C
commiter.

	Milinda has helped us mainly to fix many bugs in the Java based code
generation tool. In addition he also has provided fixes to some other
issues as well as helped to identify many bugs.

	I am confident that Milinda  would continue to contribute to Apache
Axis2/C and his knowhow on the code generation tool would help us to
steady that tool further.

   Here is my vote: +1

thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Vote][Axis2] Milinda Lakmal Pathirage as a committer

Posted by Nabeel Yoosuf <na...@gmail.com>.
+1

Nabeel.

Posted by Dushshantha Chandradasa <du...@gmail.com>.
+1

Dushshantha

Posted by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com>.
+1
-Kaushalye

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1
Thanks
Nandika

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks
Deepal

> Hi All,
>     I would like to propose Milinda Lakmal Pathirage as an Apache
> Axis2/C commiter.
>
>     Milinda has helped us mainly to fix many bugs in the Java based
> code generation tool. In addition he also has provided fixes to some
> other issues as well as helped to identify many bugs.
>
>     I am confident that Milinda  would continue to contribute to
> Apache Axis2/C and his knowhow on the code generation tool would help
> us to steady that tool further.
>
>   Here is my vote: +1
>
> thanks,
> Samisa...

Deepal

Re: [Vote][Axis2] Milinda Lakmal Pathirage as a committer

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1

~Thilina

On 1/12/07, Sahan Gamage <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> -sahan
>
> On 1/12/07, Sanjaya Ratnaweera <sa...@wso2.com> wrote:
> > +1
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> >     ~sanjaya
> >
> > Ruchith Fernando wrote:
> > > Certianly +1
> > >
> > > Milinda has also worked on WSS4J where he contributed an LDAP crypto
> > > provider [1].
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Ruchith
> > >
> > > [1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSS-47

Thilina Gunarathne
WSO2, Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/
Home page: http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
Blog: http://thilinag.blogspot.com/

Re: [Vote][Axis2] Milinda Lakmal Pathirage as a committer

Posted by Sahan Gamage <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sanjaya Ratnaweera <sa...@wso2.com>.
+1