Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/09 11:49:50 UTC

Do we need the server-replication module at all ?

Hi guys,

we do have an apacheds/server-replication module which is empty. Do we
need this module at all ?

Ot should we use it as a container for the replication code we currently
have in ldap-protocol ?

(I'm bending toward the second option)

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Do we need the server-replication module at all ?

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
no this is not used and not required anymore most of the replication code
depends on protcol-ldap module
so we don't need this new module

--
Kiran Ayyagari