Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Amin Jacek Pędziwiater <am...@aol.com.INVALID> on 2020/04/24 15:20:21 UTC

Re[2]: Error Creating Object

I had a similar problem with OO working on Windows 10 Pro. When I tried
to close the reformatted RTF file I was getting a message that the file
could not be saved. I managed to do this by ticking the "allow" option
on the Windows Defender action board to change the temporary file
"soffice.bin" because it was blocked by Defender making it impossible to
save the file. Besides, I removed all allowed files from
Users\Yourname\App Data\Local\Temp directory after closing OO. After
that I had no more problems with saving the corrected document. I don't
know if that's gonna work for you, but there's a possibility. Good luck
.