Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Stewart, Gary" <Ga...@luht.scot.nhs.uk> on 2006/08/14 11:22:29 UTC

RE: Performance and Sitemaps

Sorry about it taking me so long to reply. I thought I'd experiment more first to come back with a better answer and then I seemed to have saved this as a draft.

Slow was about 7 seconds for a response. It turns out that it was a very poor query on the database (that then returns XML to the cocoon pipe). I've worked on speeding that up and the rest of the pipe seems fine. Thanks for the advice; I replaced the generator on the sitemap with a dummy one and it showed the flaw from a 10.000 kilometer view :D.

Thanks again,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.